Dharma | Resonator & Record Clamp
Outstanding control of vibration and distinct improvement of sound quality Harmonious combination of resonator and record clamp
“ Amazing performance ”
1. Damper cylinder
2. Detachable resonator coupling stand
3. Stainless balls (2mm / max. 5200EA)
4. Damping enhancing pillar
5. Spindle housing (height : 35mm)
6. Spindle clamper (3 Ceramic balls & STS Springs)
| Key features
- Effective control of vibration and distinct improvement of sound quality through dispersion of sound waves
- The Combo of record clamp used for turntable and resonator
- The complete attachment on the spindle through 3 springs and ceramic bearing
- Perfect dissipation of vibration by converting itself into heat energy using maximum 5200 stainless balls & several ceramic balls
| When using as the Record Clamp
- Equip the Dharma on the spindle of the center of the turntable
- It is acceptable to use the spindle that is high up to 35mm
- The more accurately track the groove by vibration control solutions
| Clamping Structure
| When using as the Resonator
| Vibration energy conversion diagram
- Dharma does not damage the Sound balance
- Due to high resolution, sound becomes definitely clear
- Tones of musical instruments become explicit due to the harmony of harmonic overtone and reverberation
- Apparent openness of sound with calmly expressed background
- increasing the amount of information & increases the dynamic range
| How to find an effective position
It is very effective to locate Dharma at parts where transformer and the body of revolution vibrate and also where chassis resonates.
However, it does not work uniformly in every situation due to the differences of the structure of the vibrator and the rigidity of the chassis.
- To use CD Transport, you have to find a position that is more effective than the spot connected with CD driving part and the transformer.
- If there are two transformers in the inner part of the equipment, the best position exists at the center of the equipment.
- It is important to test the center part of the equipment if the rigidity of the chassis is not strong enough.
– Size : 84.5Ø x 43 mm
– Acceptable spindle height: up to 35mm
– Stainless ball 5200EA & Several Ceramic ball
(0.0333g x 5200 = 173.3g)
– Total Weight : 427g(Clamp) + 19.05g (Combo)
If you want ‘Dharma’ click the Paypal button [wpecpp name=”Dharma | Resonator & Record Clamp ” price=”623″]