While phono preamps with valves are becoming increasingly common, not all of them offer stunning performance within their respective price classes. The Unison Research Simply Phono is simply that—an outstanding tubed phono stage that offers incredible performance for the price. The Simply Phono is also the most logical choice to match with Unison Research amplifiers, although it works perfectly in any quality hi-fi system.
- Type : Stereo Phono Valve preamplifier
- Classe: pure A class
- RIAA : passiva +/- 0.2 dB ( 20 Hz / 20 KHz )
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Uscita: 1 x line
- Gain : 52 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.4 % at 1 volt output
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N): – 72 dB
- Inputs: 1 x fonorivelatore MM o MC
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm – 100 – 50 – 22 ohm / 100 pF (modifiable)
- Feedback factor: 0 dB
- Valves: 4 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Power Supply: externel
- Dimension: 140 x 290 x h 105 ( mm )
- Net Weight: 3 Kg (including power supply)