The Amadeus was our first and original design that featured the now quite famous and innovative “golf ball” tone arm. The MKII version has the same dual layer MDF plinth and acrylic platter along with our recently developed Symmetrex tone arm.
“Amadeus reaches stratospheric heights of performance at a moderate price” - Golden Ear Award Winner 2009, The Absolute Sound (Amadeus).
- Symmetrex tone arm configuration
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Fully damped tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- Easy azimuth adjustment Fixed headshell with no fussy setup
- Acrylic platter
- Dual layer lacquered MDF sandwich construction plinth
- Isolation feet included
- Design Philosophies